The Authors represent:
- That they are the sole owners of the Work and all rights therein.
- That the Work is their original Work except for material, such as text passages, figures, data, and images that are clearly identified and whose original source is clearly identified, with any required permission notices from the copyright owners.
- That the Work has not been previously published in print, electronic, or any other usable form, unless an explicit different agreement with ReVision has been made.
- That if the Work has been previously published, the Authors retain the copyright or provide permission notice from the original publisher together with this form. In this case, please provide the original publication information. Please use APA reference style.
In consideration of the publication of the Work and other considerations:
- The Authors hereby grant to ReVision Publishing the right to publish or republish the Work in print form, electronic form (revisionpublishing.org), or any other usable form, including in Portable Document Format (PDF).
- The Authors may transfer or assign any rights to the Work provided they notify ReVision; such transfer does not impinge on the rights of ReVision to continue using the Work as it chooses.
- The Authors also agree to indemnify and hold the Publisher harmless from any damages sustained from publishing the Work.
- The Authors retain the rights to use the Work in the Authors’ own activities in print or electronic form, and, after the Work has been published by ReVision Publishing, to use it without charge in any publication written or edited by the authors. As a condition of this latter right, the authors will give first publication credit, including the ReVision web address (revisionpublishing.org), and display the proper copyright notice.
Note: The signing author has the consent of all other authors to sign this agreement as their representative.